100BMTB Robotics/STEM and Pathways to Success
- Mission: Provide early opportunities for High School and College students to learn workforce readiness skills and receive an introduction to corporate careers and entrepreneurship.
- Who: Program is open to male & female High School and College students.
- When: 18-week program from January 2020 thru May 2020
- What: This free program addresses deficiencies in basic business competencies for students interested in the corporate workplace and/or entrepreneurial marketplace.
- The Program is designed to focus on the tactical and strategic skill sets required for success in business.
- Increase the business acumen and competencies for participants in preparation for the workplace and marketplace
- Participants will learn the art of networking and how to become business savvy.
- Each student will receive a financial stipend upon successful completion of the program.
- Where: The program will be held on the Hillsborough Community College Ybor Campus, 2112 N 15th ST, Tampa, FL 33605
- Questions: Contact us at (813) 867-0995
- Deadline to Apply: December 1, 2019