Does Your Business Need a Buy-Sell Agreement?
100 Black Men of Tampa Bay 2017 Pathways to Success Program
- Mission: Provide and reinforce student workforce readiness and entrepreneurial excellence.
- Who: Program is open to male & female Junior and Senior High School students.
- When: 18-week program from January 2017 thru May 2017
- What: This free program addresses deficiencies in basic business competencies for students interested in the corporate workplace and/or entrepreneurial marketplace.
- The Program is designed to focus on the tactical and strategic skill sets required for success in business.
- Individual soft skills necessary for leadership will be enhanced.
- Participants will learn the art of networking and how to become business savvy.
- Each student will receive a financial stipend upon completion of the program.
- Where: The program will be held on the Hillsborough Community College Ybor Campus, 2112 N 15th ST, Tampa, FL 33605
- Questions: Contact us at (813) 867-0995
Deadline to Apply: Registration is now closed.